Located on the ground level and overlooking the poolside rainforest, The Japanese Restaurant brings an authentic Japanese menu to the shores of Langkawi each evening. Dine on favorites such as sushi, sashimi, and tempura, as well as a number of a la carte options while watching the colugos (flying lemurs) glide from tree to tree. Two Teppanyaki counters invite guests to share in the excitement of their meal's preparation. Traditional Tatami Rooms are also available for authentic Japanese dining. The Japanese Restaurant is open for dinner.
|Setting:||Traditional Japanese with tatami rooms|
|Serving Style:||À La Carte|
|Dress Code:||Resort Casual|
|Smoking Permitted:||Yes (Outdoor Only)|
|Hours:||6:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
Hear from our guests about their stay from 362 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My first time in the Andaman Langkawi and can't wait to go back! We were a family of 6 (4 kids) and had the best of relaxing by the beach/ pool as well as exploring the 600m year old rainforest. Monkeys and birds onsite was fun, though took a while for some of the kids to get used to the geckos and ants around!.
So many positives but some unique features:
- staff v helpful and I especially liked the novel way to also communicate with Conceirge/ Front desk via whatsapp when busy or outside the hotel
- wide range of food options. The full board option definitely value for money - make sure you reserve the various restaurants in advance (we left Jala to the last night and well worth the wait).
- lots of activities onsite for kids/ adults eg pool, beach, guided tours, coral viewing
Areas to improve which would have been the icing on the cake:
- transport to town is very expensive (taxis/ private). Hotel should run more shuttles and that would also help local trade
- not all the food was halal. And wasn't labelled as such either. Fortunately we asked the chefs who advised straight away.