Located on the ground floor of the hotel overlooking our free-form swimming pool, The Restaurant serves both a continental breakfast buffet and a more extensive American breakfast buffet. À la carte menu is also available.
Dinner mirrors the casual elegance found throughout the resort. Choose from such menu options as ayam kalio, a local dish cooked in traditional spices, or create your own personalized entrée. Seating for 180 people both inside and out ensures that all our guests will be able to indulge in The Restaurant’s elegant dishes at their leisure.
|Setting:||Indoors and outdoors|
|Serving Style:||À La Carte|
|Dress Code:||Resort Casual|
|Hours:||7:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
Hear from our guests about their stay from 362 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My first time in the Andaman Langkawi and can't wait to go back! We were a family of 6 (4 kids) and had the best of relaxing by the beach/ pool as well as exploring the 600m year old rainforest. Monkeys and birds onsite was fun, though took a while for some of the kids to get used to the geckos and ants around!.
So many positives but some unique features:
- staff v helpful and I especially liked the novel way to also communicate with Conceirge/ Front desk via whatsapp when busy or outside the hotel
- wide range of food options. The full board option definitely value for money - make sure you reserve the various restaurants in advance (we left Jala to the last night and well worth the wait).
- lots of activities onsite for kids/ adults eg pool, beach, guided tours, coral viewing
Areas to improve which would have been the icing on the cake:
- transport to town is very expensive (taxis/ private). Hotel should run more shuttles and that would also help local trade
- not all the food was halal. And wasn't labelled as such either. Fortunately we asked the chefs who advised straight away.