Enjoy a relaxing lunch beneath the shaded rainforest while enjoying the view of the Andaman Sea. Choose from a variety of local and international favorites, or select a dish from our healthy cuisine menu. As night falls, a unique dining experience beneath the stars awaits, with a signature menu featuring traditional local delicacies from Malaysian states.
|Cuisine:||Local & International Cuisine|
|Serving Style:||À La Carte|
|Dress Code:||Resort Casual|
|Hours:||11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
(Operating hours are subject to change due to weather and special events.)
Hear from our guests about their stay from 362 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My first time in the Andaman Langkawi and can't wait to go back! We were a family of 6 (4 kids) and had the best of relaxing by the beach/ pool as well as exploring the 600m year old rainforest. Monkeys and birds onsite was fun, though took a while for some of the kids to get used to the geckos and ants around!.
So many positives but some unique features:
- staff v helpful and I especially liked the novel way to also communicate with Conceirge/ Front desk via whatsapp when busy or outside the hotel
- wide range of food options. The full board option definitely value for money - make sure you reserve the various restaurants in advance (we left Jala to the last night and well worth the wait).
- lots of activities onsite for kids/ adults eg pool, beach, guided tours, coral viewing
Areas to improve which would have been the icing on the cake:
- transport to town is very expensive (taxis/ private). Hotel should run more shuttles and that would also help local trade
- not all the food was halal. And wasn't labelled as such either. Fortunately we asked the chefs who advised straight away.