With over 1,100 square meters of meeting and function space, The Andaman, Langkawi infuses every occasion with unmatched style, expertise and grace. From exciting team buildings, theme dinners to large conferences, our meeting rooms, complete with a covered foyer and state of the art facilities are able to cater to all. Even the beach or our rainforest areas can be transformed into an exceptional function spaces. Let The Andaman's professional conference and banquet services team seamlessly take care of every detail - from expert management of your event to menu creation and food catering.
Our meetings and event spaces are supported by The Andaman's 24-hour Business Centre. Offering a host of technological amenities to cater to all your business needs. Our state of the art facilities included LCD and overhead projectors, DVD/CD player, wireless microphone and video conferencing facilities to keep international participates connected.
|Number Of Guest Rooms:||178|
|Number Of Meeting Spaces:||8|
|Largest Meeting Space:||5,727 sqft (532 sqm)|
For further inquiries, please contact us at:
Tel: +604 959 1088
Function Room Dimensions and Seating Capacity
Hear from our guests about their stay from 362 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My first time in the Andaman Langkawi and can't wait to go back! We were a family of 6 (4 kids) and had the best of relaxing by the beach/ pool as well as exploring the 600m year old rainforest. Monkeys and birds onsite was fun, though took a while for some of the kids to get used to the geckos and ants around!.
So many positives but some unique features:
- staff v helpful and I especially liked the novel way to also communicate with Conceirge/ Front desk via whatsapp when busy or outside the hotel
- wide range of food options. The full board option definitely value for money - make sure you reserve the various restaurants in advance (we left Jala to the last night and well worth the wait).
- lots of activities onsite for kids/ adults eg pool, beach, guided tours, coral viewing
Areas to improve which would have been the icing on the cake:
- transport to town is very expensive (taxis/ private). Hotel should run more shuttles and that would also help local trade
- not all the food was halal. And wasn't labelled as such either. Fortunately we asked the chefs who advised straight away.