Whether it's a romantic occasion outdoors or an elegant ballroom banquet, our experts will arrange the most memorable wedding experience for you and your guests. Outdoor venues include the Beach, Tepian Laut and the Poolsides, while our indoor options include a choice of banquet spaces and a spacious ballroom.
'POHON KASIH' - BEACHFRONT
Our most popular setting for open air weddings, this shady area provides a cool, beach-side ambience. It is located along the beach on the north wing, and the shaded area is large enough to accommodate a ceremony of up to 150 guests.
SOUTH WING BEACHFRONT
Combination of 10 million-year-old rainforest and Andaman Sea to provide a beautiful background for this open area. It is a favourite setting for wedding ceremonies that are planned for later in the cool of the evening, as the area provide no shade.
TEPIAN LAUT, WOODEN DECK
For guests who prefer to dine just off the beach, this open area deck with partial rood can easily accommodate groups of up to 100 guests. Dine under the canopy of stars with lanterns and a roaring bonfire and enjoy an unforgettable wedding affair.
BATIK HUT - BEACHFRONT
Host a memorable wedding dinner in a romantic setting, right at the edge of an ancient rainforest yet next to the sweeping views of the Andaman Sea. At night, lanterns can be hung on the trees that surround this cosy spot to provide a warm and intimate ambience.
DEWAN ANDAMAN - BALLROOM
Our ballroom is the perfect indoor setting to host a wedding party with music and dancing till the early hours of the next day. Host a wedding dinner for up to 200 guests with ample space that includes a stage and dance floor.
DIVINE VILLA, V BOTANICAL SPA
Our 'Divine Villa' is the largest of all the spa villas and will provide an intimate setting for a small wedding ceremony with a group of 10 to 20 guests. The villa boasts a stunning view that overlooks the bay and rainforest.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 362 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My first time in the Andaman Langkawi and can't wait to go back! We were a family of 6 (4 kids) and had the best of relaxing by the beach/ pool as well as exploring the 600m year old rainforest. Monkeys and birds onsite was fun, though took a while for some of the kids to get used to the geckos and ants around!.
So many positives but some unique features:
- staff v helpful and I especially liked the novel way to also communicate with Conceirge/ Front desk via whatsapp when busy or outside the hotel
- wide range of food options. The full board option definitely value for money - make sure you reserve the various restaurants in advance (we left Jala to the last night and well worth the wait).
- lots of activities onsite for kids/ adults eg pool, beach, guided tours, coral viewing
Areas to improve which would have been the icing on the cake:
- transport to town is very expensive (taxis/ private). Hotel should run more shuttles and that would also help local trade
- not all the food was halal. And wasn't labelled as such either. Fortunately we asked the chefs who advised straight away.