The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort on the idyllic tropical paradise island of Langkawi in Malaysia offers the perfect venue to celebrate the most important day of your life. Cosily nestled between a lush verdant rainforest and the glistening turquoise waters of the private Datai Bay, it makes the ideal setting for an unforgettable wedding.
Our wedding coordinator works closely with each bride and groom to bring their dream vision to life. Choose from our Western or Asian set menus which include entrée, soups, refreshers, main-course and dessert. Buffet menus are also available with Asian, Mezze and Mediterranean options. Beyond the delectable cuisine, our wedding coordinator takes care of the smallest details. Be it marriage registrations, celebrants, floral arrangement and decoration, leave it to us to enhance your wedding.
Save a copy of our Wedding Package in Russia Language.
For further inquiries, please contact us at:
Tel: (+604) 959 1088
Hear from our guests about their stay from 362 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My first time in the Andaman Langkawi and can't wait to go back! We were a family of 6 (4 kids) and had the best of relaxing by the beach/ pool as well as exploring the 600m year old rainforest. Monkeys and birds onsite was fun, though took a while for some of the kids to get used to the geckos and ants around!.
So many positives but some unique features:
- staff v helpful and I especially liked the novel way to also communicate with Conceirge/ Front desk via whatsapp when busy or outside the hotel
- wide range of food options. The full board option definitely value for money - make sure you reserve the various restaurants in advance (we left Jala to the last night and well worth the wait).
- lots of activities onsite for kids/ adults eg pool, beach, guided tours, coral viewing
Areas to improve which would have been the icing on the cake:
- transport to town is very expensive (taxis/ private). Hotel should run more shuttles and that would also help local trade
- not all the food was halal. And wasn't labelled as such either. Fortunately we asked the chefs who advised straight away.